All canine surgeries include one flea treatment, nail trim, preanesthetics, IV catheter, anesthesia, injectable NSAID and a minimum of 3 days additional NSAID to go home. Anti-nausea medication included, as necessary.
Bloodwork is required, at a discounted cost, and IV fluids will be provided at no additional cost.
Due to our extensive waiting list, a 48 hours notice must be given for any surgery cancellations. No show appointments or cancellations less than 48 hours in advance will result in a $30 charge. New appointments can be scheduled after payment has been received. If this occurs on more than one occasion, a deposit will be required for all future appointments.
* Pre-anesthetic bloodwork is advisable and can be added to any spay or neuter, appointment, or procedure for an additional $125.00
* Additional medications, hernia repairs, cryptorchid males, non-routine circumstances, radiographs, etc. will incur additional charges
* We do not remove dewclaws.
Distemper, Hepatitis, Parainfluenza, Parvovirus
Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Parainfluenza, Parvovirus
* * Additional Services are Add On Services and may not reflect additional fees associated with each service such as take home medications, rechecks, additional anesthesia, etc.
* * * We DO NOT have dental equipment or do dental prophylaxis and extractions.
Copyright © 2023 Eachpet.org - All Rights Reserved.